Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sam Gandolfo

   
My name is Samantha Gandolfo.  I'm from a small town in Boston M.A. called Charlestown.  I used to work at the Charlestown Boys and Girls Club, St.Frances De Sales, and at American Eagal Outfitters.  I am currently a student here at Nichols College as a freshman in my second semester. My major is undecided.  I'm still trying out new classes to see what I want to do.  My hobbies would be hanging out with friends, and shopping.  I hope to gain computer efficency from this class.  I also hope that this class will help me be prepared for other classes that may require more advanced work with Microsoft.




    A blogging site that most intrests me is about the Bruins.  It intrests me because I am a fan and love watching hockey.  Also I see some of the players on a daily basis, which is pretty awsome to me.  Such as Shawn Thornton and Tyler Segan.  I'm a fan of all the Boston sports team, but to me the most exciting/entertaining would be the Bruins.  I'm also interested in this site because I am interested in the players and what to expect for next game.  For example if a particular player is doing good and has good stats when I watch the game I can notice if what was stated in the blog was true and if the player is playing his best or not.  This blogging website gives diffrent perspectives on the players, scheduals, and keep the fans update.  Which is always useful if you want to have a quick look to see what's new or what is going on with the team as a whole.  I also like that the blog give credit to the players who deserve it and play good. Another reason I like this blog is because one of my old friends recently got drafted for the Bruins so I like to see if theres any new news about him or when he will be playing.  It also has videos, pictures, and trivia questions.  I know that this is a credible source because it's publishing date is up to date, it states the publishers name, and is a city website.  Also all the facts stated by the website (not the bloggers) is accurate and up to date as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment