Thursday, January 31, 2013

Klandesman Blog1

ITM 123 Blog #1

My name is King Landesman and I am a 21 year old college student. I am currently a freshman at Nichols College, in my second semester. I am from New York City. While growing up in New York I split time living with my Mom in Midtown, and my Pops is Soho. I also have spent a lot of time while growing up in the Lower East Side, a sister neighborhood of Soho. Before Nichols I went to four different high schools, School Of The Future, Wilbraham and Monson Academy, The Perkiomen School, and the City-As-School. I graduated from the City-As-School, around two years ago.



(Me and my good friend Kim  senior year at city-as)

(Me and my bro Brandon senior year)













Since graduating I have worked at the Trump Tower Ice Cream Parlor, babysat, and participated in numerous odd jobs, like painting rooms, or moving furniture. For half a year right before attending Nichols I was living with one of my best friends. I moved into his apartment on Eldridge Street in the Lower East Side and gave him four hundred dollars to help with the eight hundred dollar rent. That was probably six of the funnest months of my life. During that time we got into many shenanigans and still was able to pay rent and keep food on the table. The experience came with many life lessons.



(Me, my roommate, his cousin, and our boy outside our apartment)















I am very into fashion. I came to Nichols College because I wanted to start my own fashion company. So far I have made a pair of pants, a baseball shirt, a hoodie, and placed an order for a rain jacket. A blog/website that interests me is Hypebeast. Hypebeast describes itself as an online magazine/blog/shop. There are articles which discuss many topics from trends, to new releases. The website's shop has a vest inventory of items from sweatshirts, to shoes and accessories. A good site if you are into fashion!









             
 
                                                             

(Summer fun in the LES)




Since coming to Nichols College I have become a Marketing Major.












No comments:

Post a Comment