Thursday, January 31, 2013

Michael Zaharios Intro

Hello my name is Michael Zaharios

I am from Huntington Station, New York. Long Island, New York

I am Eighteen years old

Born on February Twenty Second

I am a graduate from Walt Whitman High School

Work Experience: Delivery Boy for Spuntino Pizzeria, Baby sitter around my neighborhood, Coach little league football and also hauling foods around Long Island for delis, grocery stores, and other food places.

I am currently a Freshmen here at Nichols College.

Some of my hobbies are working out, reading, playing football, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and actually doing community service in any way possible.

I am a History Education major

Here is a blog that interests me

NFL Football Blog

This blog is in association with the New York Times. It explains and shows news around the National Football League. It will show anything like injury reports, press conferences, coaches conferences, fantasy sports, playoff contentions, Pro Bowl selections and especially around this time of year now its all about the Super Bowl between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers. This blog is showing everything going around New Orleans which is where the Superbowl will take place. It shows  who will be performing the Halftime show at the Superbowl. This year it will be Beyonce performing at halftime. Of course there will be talks about the commercials being presented during the Super Bowl. Performing for the pre game is going to be the choir at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which I think is beautiful because of the horrific nightmare that occurred there a couple months ago.

From taking this course I hope to learn a lot that will benefit me in the future. This course is hand in hand with my major. Being a teacher means your going to be using power point and all these other computer applications. I hope to learn to use every single one of them to benefit me in the future which can help me with my job. I also hope to gain a good grade in this class. Also hope and want to learn a valuable experience in computers, presentations and any other ways possible




No comments:

Post a Comment