Thursday, January 31, 2013

Brittany Howe


My name is Brittany Howe and I’m from the Berkshires. I live in an old mill town called North Adams. It was booming in the in the late 18th century until the flame blew out when the great depression hit. It’s only a stone throwing distance from Vermont and a short drive to New York. I currently a waitress atFriendly’s, work at Mt. Holyoke College over the summer, and I just got a job in the dining hall. I am a freshman at Nichols College; not only do I have two majors and a minor; I am treasurer of the criminal justice management club. My majors are Accounting and Criminal Justice Management with a minor in Psychology. I’m going to change my majors and minors around to Accounting and Information Technology Management with a minor in Criminal Justice Management, because I want to do cybercrimes for the FBI. One thing I enjoy doing is painting my nails, not the simple one color, I do things such as hearts, the rebel flag, I have even done Spiderman for one of my friends; I find it to be very relaxing. One thing I want to learn from this class is how to use excel better. I know very minimal of how to use it so I want to get better.


I am a science fanatic; I love chemistry that’s my favorite science topic. I can tell you about a million chemistry, I can even make my own but all the good ones argon. Yes, that was a corny joke. If you are a skeptic like me with topics such as global warming or read why Joe Jackson’s wisdom on cancer is not valid this is the site for you. I mean if you’re not into the whole science thing, there are just interesting topics. I am 99% positive you will find something very interesting. Respectful Insolence is the blog there is even a Hitler Zombie topic. Another cool thing about this blog is that they have a partnership with national geographic. They even make a reference to a YouTube channel called epic rap battles of history where to do people such as Stevejobs vs. Bill Gates. It’s just an amazing blog if you want to learn something new every day or want to past sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment