Thursday, January 31, 2013

Intro Blog


     My name is Chad Strattman. I'm a freshman at Nichols college in my second semester, and my major is criminal justice management. My hometown is AshleyFalls MA, it is a very small town, it is hardly even considered a town actually. The town itself is under the township of the surrounding town called Sheffield. The highschool I went to was in Sheffield, Mount Everett Highschool. Being it a small town there isn't a whole lot to do, so me and my friends would normally just drive around and just hangout. Awhile ago there was a funny thing people were doing at fast food drive throughs called cone-ing, It was ordering soft serve ice cream (paying for it of course), and when they go to hand it to you, you grab it by the top instead of the bottom or doing anything weird in general. My friend made small video with me doing it to a couple of places, the reactions are usually pretty good, but he missed the best. (Cone-ing) As far as work goes, I have two jobs that I currently maintain when I go home. One, is working with my father, as he runs his own landscaping business, and I've been working with him for as long as I can remember. The other job, I wait on tables at an assisted living home for the past two and a half years. There I have met some of the craziest and funniest people I know. As for learning from this class, I hope it allows me to use computer applications to their fullest, instead of just knowing the bare minimum. A blog that I found interesting was a blog on Volkswagens, and german cars in general. This blog interests me, because I love cars, I myself have a Jetta, and I love that car. I also just love cars in general, doesn't really matter what make, or year.

No comments:

Post a Comment