Thursday, January 31, 2013

About me

      My name is Samantha Belanger. I am from Shrewsbury, MA. A mediam size town in central mass. I have lived here my whole life just in different areas. I am undecleared as of right now but i am looking into majoring in business. I have been working at a retirement home as a waitress for almost three years now. I got this job at first just to pay for gas when i got my license, but after working there for three years i have grown to enjoy it. I get to work with people from my old high school and i get to talk to all the retired people about life and various things. I enjoy hanging out with my friends a lot and doing various interesting fun things around town, but i also like to play sports. I played volleyball all four years of high school and was captian my senior year with one of my best friends. I love to play with different people because you dont need to actually know how to play you can just goof around and have a fun time. I love to watch hockey, even though ive never actually played, i go to all of my brothers game and lets just say im his number one fan. The bruins are my favorite to watch on tv and i have yet to go to a game, but that will be my next goal in life. I have family down in Florida that come to visit every christmas that i love to enjoy spending time with them.



       I hope that this class will help me with powerpoint making because when i make mine they look like im still in the fifth grade. I hope to learn more about using excel because i have never really had to use it and i think it would be important to know how to use later on in life. The blog that i found online that had really interested me was Huy's Volleyball blog. When i came across it i first didn't know what it was all about but then i started reading and saw that it was about a coaches journey and the experiences hes going through in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment