Thursday, January 31, 2013

          My name is Bobby Lucy and I am from Shirley, Massachusetts.  I am a freshman here at Nichols College with a major in accounting and a minor in finance.  Despite the fact that Nichols was not originally my first school of choice, I am certainly satisfied and happy with my experience here thus far.  Currently, I am involved in a few activities here on campus as a member of the Nichols golf team and  also a student ambassador in admissions.  As an accounting major I am excited to learn more about the excel software.  With the new strides made in technology, much of an accountant's work is done on excel creating spreadsheets.
Kimball Farms
          Before I came here to Nichols, I attended St. Bernard's Central Catholic High School in Fitchburg, Ma.  During my time at STB, I was a three sport varsity athlete all four years in golf, hockey and baseball.  I also kept myself extremely busy by working two part time jobs throughout my years in high school.  This year marks the fifth year I have worked at both Kimball Farms, specifically as an attendant on the golf range, and P.N. Laggis Co., as a sales clerk.  These two work opportunities have meant a great deal to me as they have given me a chance to meet new people and make connections, while also gaining a whole new set of responsibilities.  Furthermore through working at Kimballs I have had the ability to spend even more time practicing and working on my golf skills, thus allowing me to take my game to the next level.  I look forward to returning to work this summer following the spring semester.
          One blog that very much interest me is a The Golf Blog.  I very much enjoy reading and visiting this website because it features all of the latest news stories and information from the PGA Tour.  In addition, this golf blog contains information on different drills the average player can practice at home and tips from the pros themselves!  It even includes product reviews on the latest and great golf apparel and equipment.  For these reasons, The Golf Blog is certainly the perfect site to visit for everything golf related.           
  

No comments:

Post a Comment