Thursday, January 31, 2013

About Me

Hi my name is Lindsay Gagnon. I live in Auburn, MA which is right next to Worcester, MA. I have lived in Auburn for all of my life. I graduated from Auburn High last year. During high school I met my best friend Krystyna who is practically my sister. We have been inseparable ever since. I am a freshman at Nichols. I am majoring in Marketing and minoring in Business Communications. I hope to work in Public Relations someday.

I currently have two jobs. My first job is a seasonal teller at Millbury Credit Union. My summers consist of working every Monday thru Saturday during the week. My second job is babysitting for two families. I had this job since I was a sophomore in high school. The kids have become such a huge part of my life and I love them so much.  

One of my favorite hobbies is traveling. I love going to Newport, RI and New York City any chance I get. Also, over the summer my aunt took me to Paris as my graduation gift. I have always wanted to go since I was a child. French was also my favorite class in high school and I was so lucky to know enough of the language to get around the city. I’m not fluent in French right now, but hope to be someday. This trip was a dream come true for me and I would like to study abroad there because I fell in love with their culture.

I have never been a computer person. During this class I hope to become better with putting power point presentations together. I would also like to learn more about working with excel because I don’t know that much about it.

One blog that I found interesting was about Paris. It’s called Hip Paris. Since I unfortunately can’t be in Paris all the time, I was able to see new things that were happening around the city. One of my favorite things about Paris was the food, and this blog also has a lot of information about the French cuisine.

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment