Thursday, January 31, 2013

I am from Cranston, Rhode Island and I am a Criminal Justice major. I play Baseball here at Nichols and I have played baseball since I was three years old. I love the beach and my friends. My grandfather played for the New York Yankees in the late 40's early 50's. He was Mickey Mantle's roomate when he played in the minor leagues. I enjoy music very much... I love rap, country, hip hop, jazz, and some metal. I have always been the relationship type of guy. I also love cake. My dad was born in 1948 in Warwick Rhode Island. He is Security officer at Providence College and is also a contractor. He was drafted into the vietnam war in when he was 18 years old. He was there from 1967-69. He told me moved to Madrid, Spain for six months after he came back because he post traumatic stress disorder from the war. He is a great dad who always looks out for me and will do anything for me. But I would also do anything for him because he has done so much for me. My mom was born in 1960 in Cranston, Rhode Island. She works as an office manager at a Cardiology in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. She has worked there for more than 25 years. My parents met at a TGI Fridays in 1987. They dated for two years and got married in 1989.  They've been married for 23 years. I have a sister, Lisa, that is 33 years old. Lisa has a child, Alex, making me an uncle! Alex is 8 years old. My parents decided to have me in 1994. I have a very big family, making us very loud. The traditional pasta sunday is a must! I love chipotle mexican grill. It has become a hobby of mine to go there at least 3 times a week. It is very healthy and I believe more people should go there and eat. I want to go on a vacation to island of Bora Bora and Paradise Island in the Bahamas. I've always wanted to learn to speak to dolphins. I also plan on getting a pet duck soon!...Named Petey.







No comments:

Post a Comment