Sunday, March 3, 2013

Karmaloop

For my second blog I am writing a review on www.karmaloop.com. Karmaloop is a website that sells a wide variety of streetwear and urban fashion, accessories, and home goods. I was first put on to the website my senior year of high school by a good firend. What makes the website so appealing is the wide variety in brands it carries. This reaches a larger shopping market. Karmaloop as well has affiliate websites like PLNDR and KAZBAH. To access these affiliate websites you need to sign up and become a member.

Karmaloop as well hosts internet television episodes. These episodes feature guest appearances from celebrities such as Red Man and Joe Budden, influential rappers in the music industry.  You can find Karmaloop in the press in publications like, The New York Times, USA Today, and The Wall Street Journal.

The reason that I am a regular shopper at Karmaloop is because it mainly carries urban wear, which takes up fifty percent of my wardrobe. So when I visit the site I will be able to see lines for any season, from multiple brands. This gives me the shopper a wide variety of product to choose from.

The pristine interface of the website makes it easy to become a returning shopper. The site has a simple design where text and photo are proportional, giving the shopper plenty of viewing space. You can tell immediately tell the high caliber of the website on the home page. You can tell by how fluent the ads rotate, and functionality of the website.

Overall I would recommend Karmaloop to anyone who is into fashion and finds urban wear in their style. It easily accessible, user friendly, and most importantly carries a very wide variety of urban fashion for both men and women, and home accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment