Friday, March 1, 2013

Dunkin Donuts

Being a highly popular breakfast fast food chain in New England, people either love or hate Dunkin Donuts.
Personally, I love Dunkin's for their coffee. Being an avid coffee drinker, I
spend close to thirty four dollars every week on coffee alone. For those of you who
don't know prices that's about two medium iced regulars a day.


I think their prices on coffee are great. It's only about $2.33 for a medium iced coffee, and just a mere $2.11 on a large hot coffee. Not only are the prices great but the coffee blends taste great too. Depending on what you like whether it be coconut, mocha, caramel, blueberry or just regular, all the coffees taste fresh at any time of the day. Dunkin Donuts are also quick and easy. There is a drive through which I prefer just because I am always on the go. Or you could go inside and sit down to drink your coffee or eat your food. Dunkin Donuts are also more than convenient. There's practically one in every town! Even in the smallest of towns if your lucky. 
  Food on the other hand..
 Now, even though I love Dunkin's coffee, I can not stand their food. Dunkin's is always so busy, and the people are always rushing. Because of this, sometimes they get your food order completely wrong! Not only that but Dunkin's food is very unhealthy, and gross. They warm things in a microwave, like eggs, or they burn your food all the time with the toaster. The only thing of food I would consider getting is a bagel and cream cheese, but even that is kind of risky. There's always onions on my blueberry bagels because they are careless about where they place bagels. Not only that but their cream cheese can be very griddy, almost making you gag at your first bite.

 Clearly, I have my own opinion about Dunkin Donuts with mixed feelings about their food and a love for their coffee. They do always have great workers, pleasant for the most part, and once you're a regular at your local Dunkins, they know your daily order by heart. Everyone else does in fact have their own opinion, and that's perfectly fine. You can read some more if you would like about certian dunkin donuts here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Candace! You spend what I spend on gas on coffee! But I do love the fact that you are a hard-core coffee drinker, that's awesome!

    I love Dunkin Donuts myself, but I also love their food!

    ReplyDelete