Monday, March 25, 2013

Easier Ways to Workout

A couple years ago, I became friends with someone who was very involved in working out and gaining weight in the right areas. I had been on my high school's golf and basketball team and was looking for ways to gain muscle which would lead to an elevation in my performance. Nowadays, even in high school, you have to be very careful with which supplements you are taking due to the use of P.H.D.'s (Performance Enhancing Drugs) and H.G.H. (Human Growth Hormones). Since I was playing for two Division I programs in Massachusetts, we were more carefully watched over when it came to these things.



The first step for me was to join a gym. I chose Best Fitness because it was two minutes from my house and they were offering lower rates than their competitors at the time. I'm very happy with my choice because they have convenient hours that work for me as well as machines that are tailored to what I'm trying to work on. The next step was to start eating healthier meaning I had to add more pasta and salad into my diet. I was never overweight, but the pasta and salad would help me gain muscle which is essential if you wish to be successful in any sport that you choose to play. Another part of working out is getting on a regular schedule. The more you get accustomed to a set schedule, the more likely you will be motivated to keep going back to the gym again and again.

I'm sure at some point we have all said we were going to become serious about getting in shape but never end up doing it. We need a little added push to get us there. That's where the first product I was introduced to comes into play, Cellucor. This is a pre-workout drink that gives you motivation to work out and keeps you from quitting halfway through. After doing strenuous activity, you need protein to regain the muscle that breaks down. I was referred by my friend to use Super Massive Gainer so I am building my body up rather than tearing it down. If you do this then you will become closer to looking how you wish to look.

 















Cellucor Review: "Excellence in a pre-training supplement, very tasty too!" - TheMatzah

Super Mass Gainer Review: "Product is great for putting on size. Only downfalls I did not like about this specific product is it is really messy due to it being in a bag in a box, and does not break up well." -ShawnBuggir

6 comments:

  1. Justin, Great blog. I like how you made that mental commitment to working out. That is the hardest part some people say. I work out like almost every day during now and when I was in high school, and yes my coaches said We have to be careful what we are taking because it might put you at an advantage. They are really cracking down on what supplements athletes can take before they play. This is because to many kids are having heart attacks on the field or where ever they play because of theses. like you said its hard to find a gym that has good equipment and is a a low price. Currently i am taking the C4 that you put on your blog. If you dont want to work out, like you said this will get your heart racing and before you know it your at the gym. It does help but it can be very dangerous if not taken properly. But again Great Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very productive and well thought out blog Justin. Being a student athlete all my life, I have been told to take many different supplements. But I am convinced that the only that you presented before me is an effective one. Also the fact that you've expressed that it taste good is a MAJOR plus for me. Absolute all of the supplements that I've token in my life so far have been downright nasty. I am defiantly looking to invest in this supplement because of all these reasons, especially because it helps me get through a workout fast and efficiently. This problem is something that I constantly run into my third or fourth day working out. I liked how you explained how the supplement can help you in many ways. It seems like taking this supplement will change my life completely. Thanks for the well-needed information! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care who you are if you don't like working out all you need is a pre-workout suppliment. I started taking them this year and once you take it I am ctually scared to find out what happens to you if you don't go after taking it. Probably the best workout suppliment ever invented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Justin great blog man. I am glad to see you are big into fitness. I mean we are friends and you know how big of a guy I am and I have been going to the gym the past 2 years. I started going to the YMCA because my mom got a membership there when I was in high school and the only reason I worked out was to lose weight I never went to build muscle. During my senior year my friend told me to sign up at his gym. By now I had a job and was able to pay for it myself. I would work on the elliptical for cardio then I would lift focusing more on my arms, abs, and chest. I don't do leg workout because the cardio works my legs and I played soccer so my legs are all muscles. After each workout I would buy a protein shake so make my muscles bigger and they have worked really well. Now I am playing Rugby and I need to get stronger to compete with people twice the size of me. So me and you have a lot in common with working out. Once again great blog man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are one of the affordable and trusted Packers and Movers in Delhi. We are best in the Packing and Moving industry, offering a full-range of quality moving services at Zodiac Packers Movers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Blog! We are highly considered in Delhi for male to female body massage in Delhi by expert male therapist at Feather Body massage.Our massage therapy provides our clients to stress-free with the best spa treatment and massage services.

    ReplyDelete