Friday, April 5, 2013

Tampa

             If you are looking to go on vacation, Tampa Florida is the place to go.  If you are sick of New England weather, Florida is hot and humid most of the year. This is a place to just forget all your troubles, and relax       If you are looking to go on vacation, Tampa Florida is the place to go. If you are sick of New England weather, Florida is hot and humid most of the year. This is a place to just forget all your troubles, and relax

       It is just $220 flying from Boston's Logan airport to Tampa roundtrip. This is if you are usiong U.S. Airlines. You can get this deal from Hotwire and probably will not find a better one. The only downside it you may have a connecting flight. When I flew down, we stopped in Washinton D.C. first. I did not mind this at all because they have a really nice airport.  For a 6 hour flight, you will not find a better deal.

       Tampa has some of the nicest beaches your will ever see. You will lose track of time just spending hours laying at the beach. The water is beautiful and refreshing and on a 90 degree day, may be the greatest feeling ever. Every day is beach day down in Tampa.  There is nothing more relaxing than laying out on the beach, having the sun beat down on you. In my opinion, there is no better vacation spot than Tampa, Florida




       Tampa is also a city. There is plenty of activity down there, and you can do almost anything you want. You have your choice of a fancy restaurant, to a Hooters or Macdonalds. My favorite place to go in Tampa is The Sugarman Candy Store. If I could, I would go there everyday. They have the best candy you will ever taste, and you will not want to leave.  They have all kinds of candy, from chocolate to jelly beans.  Whatever you like, they have.

    

1 comment:

  1. After reading this blog, you definitely gave me a different perspective on Tampa Bay Florida. Before reading this, all I knew about Florida was the major sink holes that they have there and that its not one solid ground. Like anyone else in the world, I got a bad taste in my mouth about Tampa Bay Florida and said to myself that there is no way in the world that I would go there. But after reading this I am getting second thoughts about it. I haven’t been to a candy store where I felt as though I didn’t want to leave, and with people and food in general people different via state, It sounds like something I would go down there to try and taste. From what it looks like, I could already tell that Tampa Bay Florida has nicer beaches than Boston Massachusetts. It looks so clean and nice which is really attractive. This is a very nice blog and I think you definitely convinced me to think twice about Tampa Bay Florida.

    ReplyDelete