Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Best Vacation

Tired of flying all over the world and not getting the best vacation for the money? Well, do i have a deal for you!!! The most relaxing dreamy vacation, best for your buck would be Port Saint Lucie Florida. This City in Florida not only has some of the best restaurants in Florida, but it is known for pampering its visitors.

Now lets talk about the how I can possibly make it to this beautiful vacation spot. There are many air lines that offer great deals on tickets but Delta Air Lines seems to have the cheapest fairs. To fly on this air line for a flight there and back would cost about two hundred eighty dollars round trip per person. This fair is only for a week. Any more than that the cost will go up dramatically. But a way to make that a little cheaper many people get dropped off in West Palm Beach International Air Port and rent a car. This would make this two hundred eighty dollar ticket into a two hundred dollar one. This Is the Best Bang for my buck.
Since I saved a ton of money on flying into another air port, I have a little extra money to spend. Now I need the most important thing on the trip the car!!! Enterprise will shuttle me to one of their locations where there are rental cars. When at the car lot with a little extra cash why not go for the Mustang convertible. This is a great way to shuttle around the town in style and enjoy the weather. The average car rental car in Florida is about one hundred dollars a day. This is not bad, but the sports cars average about one hundred fifty dollars a day. With the money that I  saved why not go for the car with some horse power!!

Now I have the ride that you want, the only thing left is Hotel and activities. I am literally addicted to golfing so i have one place in mind where I will be staying.  The PGA Village in Port Saint Lucie Florida has every thing that I will need. A hotel where I can for about six hundred dollars a night and a golfing paradise The hotel look aver the best courses in Florida. But most importantly the practice facility that they have is the best in the U.S. Pro's visit there to practice like Tiger Woods and Arnold Palmer.  Not only that golf is free when staying in the village.

3 comments:

  1. Florida, looks like a great place to stay, especially the way you're getting there. From the sounds of it, it seems like you've already been there, and done something similar. Which is really awesome. The car choice though, convertible mustang? Weak. Should go for some exotic car rentals around the area, I'm pretty sure florida has some pretty good ones, where you can get a lot of bang for your buck. Although I'm not big on golfing, that seems like a pretty intense golf course that would be a lot of fun to go golfing on. Overall it seems like it would be a pretty great place to go for a weeks vacation. Should be pretty easy vacation to do, after getting a good paying job after school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thomas how are you? Great blog! First off, I think most people immediately think about Florida as a vacation hot spot, and I will be the first to agree with them. For me, if I were to vacation in Port St. Lucy, I would love it because it's warm weather, Southern hospitality, pretty women and nice cars. Plus, I like to golf. And with Port St. Lucy having many golf courses, professional and publicly owned, I would feel as if I were in heavan. Knowing that Tiger Woods practices his golfing in Port St. Lucy makes me just want to be there right now enjoying the sunshine and the beaches. Port St. Lucy looks to be everyone's "little piece of heaven". Beaches, sports, cars and all around nice people is a great mixture for an enjoyable vacation. Again, great blog and hopefully one of us will get to visit Port St. Lucy this summer and make this an enjoyable summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just in FLorida for baseball, but now I want to go here. The golf course looks amazing and I am sick of this inconsistent wether. One day it is cold and one day it is hot. I loved to promotion for this trip. I wish I could go right now.

    ReplyDelete