Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Australia Vacation

If you want the best vacation spot in the world that no one will ever think to go to. May I suggest an island/continent/country known as Australia. There is no other place in the world that can say that they are an island, continent, and country.

One reason I would want to visit this country is for the animals. One of my favorite animal is in the Australia area, its know as a kiwi. The kiwi is from New Zealand but if you visit Australia you can visit the zoo's and you will definitely see one. Other animals include kangaroos, koalas, and dingo's. Australia has more than 378 mammal species, 828 bird species, 4000 fish species, 300 species of lizards, 140 snake species, two crocodile species and around 50 types of marine mammal.
 
 
 Also I would love to visit Sydney. Why? Just for the culture that is in the city. You can visit the Sydney Harbor which has been around since the country was founded. The Opera House is a big thing in this city
 
When I think of a desert or dry humid place I think of the Outback. If you click that link it will show you pictures of what it is really like. I would love to go here instead of the cities. I want to experience something new. I always grew up in the city so why go on vacation just visit another place? Get a tour guide and explore the out back.
 
One sport I play is Rugby. I just started playing this sport and I have fell in love with it. It's so fun to play and being about to hit someone without pads. There is so much running and hitting that most people would be winded after a couple of minute. So last if I could visit here I would want to visit a rugby match between Australia and New Zealand.
 


 
To go to this country you must consider the cost. It will cost you over $1500 for 2 plane tickets. Plus you have to take in the consideration of food, living, dining, and other expenses so you could spend around $2500-$3000 for just a week vacation. Happy traveling and remember. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nick,
    I would love to travel to Australia, now that you have brought it to my attention. One of my friends from town travelled there through a student leadership program in middle school and she LOVED it. You're right, not many people, when asked where they would want to travel, say Australia. Most people, such as myself, would right away say that they want to travel to Europe. One aspect of Australia that you wouldn’t see in Europe is the wide variety of animals. I never stopped to think about all the different species you would see while on a trip to Australia. This just proves how different everyone is, some people travel abroad to certain countries because for the food, some for the landmarks, and some people, like you, for the different animals. On a separate note, I would love to visit the Opera House in Sydney. It looks amazing from what I’ve seen in pictures and I think it would be a really cool experience. Great post!

    ReplyDelete