Thursday, April 11, 2013

    My dream place to live would be in Hawaii on an island.  It's my dream place because it's such a beautiful place to begin with and I love the beach.  For my dream house I would like it to be on the island and be very big.  The back porch would lead to my private beach.  I would want Palm trees and flowers all around.  To live here I would need a lot of money.  I would have to bring my dogs, husband (when or if I have one), sunblock, lounge chairs, patio set, floats, cleaning supplies, and everything else you would find in a house.  I would make sure I have my I.D and passport.  While being there I would just love life.  I would want to be retired so I could just relax all the time and be able to enjoy all the beauty around me. I'd go swimming and tan all day.  Plus I would want to learn how to hula dance and take surfing lessons as well.  I would also plant an orange tree in my yard or side of my house.  I would want my house to be a tan color with a variety of colorful flowers all around it.  Air fair would be about 1,200 for two people.  But to send both of my dogs I would have to pay an extra fee.  The cost for my house would most likely be outrageously expensive.  Mainly because it's on it's own island, plus the actual house.  So if I had to guess it would probably cost about one million dollars. To take the hula dancing lessons it would be about three hundred dollars.  The surfing lessons would be about six hundred dollars.  Also I would need to pay to have furniture sent over which would also be expensive.  I would sell my car in the states and just buy a new one when I arrived in Hawaii.  Not that I'd really need a car since I'm on an island.  But I would also want a yacht to go along with my house which would cost one million eight hundred and ninety five dollars.  Plus I would have to cover all of these purchases with insurance to top it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment