Friday, April 12, 2013

King Dream Vacation

 


    For my dream vacation I would go to Tokyo, Japan. I would go mainly because of their influence in fashion. I am in the process of starting my own fashion line so going to Japan would be a good opportunity to scout possible markets and to source fabrics, designs, and other things to help build my brand.
    For this trip I'd like to stay in Tokyo for a week. The approximate cost to stay at the Park Hotel in Tokyo would be around one thousand dollars for a week. The approximate airfare cost would be $1200. You can find quotes for airfare at KAYAK. So my travel expenses will be $2500, to be on the safe side. Beside airfare and hotel, I will bring money for food and shopping. I will bring $1000 for food and $1500 to shop.
    During my trip to Tokyo there are two main points I would visit and like to acclimate to. The Daikanyama shopping district, and Tokyo's midtown. These are two areas that do a good job displaying Tokyo's architecture, and houses many shops. It will give me a good chance to see the culture of Japan, as well as the structure and system of the retail.


No comments:

Post a Comment