Thursday, February 28, 2013

   Buffalo Wild Wings (also known as B-Dubs) is a sports resturaunt and sports bar. It was founded in 1982 and ranked eighteenth on Forbes List for being one of Americas Best Small Companies.  Flat screenn tv's cover the walls.  You also have the choice whether to play games from yuor seat electronically, or play something else.

    For this resturaunt their specialty is wings, that come in a variety of flavors! Which goes perfect with any sports game.  As any restuarunt would, the resturaunt offers diffent options on the menu as well.  They also have kids menues, cocktail menu, dessert menu, and main courses with appetizers.  So everyone can find something they like. I would suggest this resturaunt to anyone, and rate its food as well as its service a five out of five.  One man wrote a reveiw on his experience saying, "At first sight I was a little overwhelmed, the space is huge, the televisions are everywhere and it’s a little bright and loud for my taste (it’s a sports bar, after all), but from the second I stepped through the door the service was impeccable."

  I personaly love this resuraunt because theres always something to be doing or seeing.  I was always enetertained by either the tv or the games. I also love their food, I never leave disappointed.  I never tried ranch wings before I went there, nor have I even heard of them.  I would say this resturaunt is for any one who like sports , families, friends, etc.  Also for work events, or meetings.  A reveiw given by Carol C. on February, 21, 2013 reflects on her experience for having a meeting at this resturaunt.  "Came here for a work event. Servers were able to support my overwhelming event pretty well! Would come again if I had to host a large group."   It has various locations throught the U.S and is progressing in the buissness feild.  They also are expanding their location range and opening more Buffalo Wild Wings nation wide.   They are a franchise company and are currently promoting the NCAA, for "March Madness".

2 comments:

  1. Sam,

    Great post! I love wings, especially buffalo wings! I always see this place on commercials around here, however, I have never been to one, and for that matter, I have never seen one. Do you know of any close to around here? The only good wings place in Central Mass is Wings over Worcester. I have only been once and the wings there are amazing! Unlike Buffalo Wild Wings, Wings over Worcester has little to no seating. It would be great to hang out with friends, watch the games, and eat wings and sit down instead of having to rush to let the next people sit. It is also great to see that it�s more set up as a restaurant as opposed to a fast food place, like Wings over Worcester. This is definitely a place I would consider going to after a long day of work to kick back and hang out with some co-workers or friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, This is such an awesome post! I too have been to Buffalo Wild wings down in Florida and loved the experience. The waiters are all welcoming and have a good attitude about their job. I think this is such a great place for families to go to because of how great the atmosphere is. I like how you gave the review of two different people, one being someone higher up. This shows that this restaurant is really a great place for people to go to and relax and eat good food. I liked your blog because it was really personable and easy to read. I liked how you talked about your own experience and how you felt when you went there and also what other people’s experiences were like. I think you should keep writing blogs exactly like this. The person that reads them can easily understand them and wants to read more because you keep them intrigued.

    ReplyDelete