Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Jack Daniels Burger


The Jack Daniels Burger

      When choosing my favorite food there are a couple of things I look for. They include: taste, size, and quality. Usually when I go to restaurants I get either burger or a steak depending on where I go. The food of choice and place I love to eat at is the Jack Daniels Burger fromT.G.I.F.
 This beautiful creation right here is Gods greatest creation. Let me tell you about this amazing thing. When it is put in front of you your mouth may drop by how big it is. Holding it up to your face the burger is the size of your mouth. Before eating I take the Jack Daniels sauce and put it under the top bun. If you do this though make sure you have wipes and napkins because it gets messy. As you proceed to pick it up in your hands you can feel your fingers get sticky and you see the sauce leak from the burger. When you bite it you can taste the pickles, onions, tomatos, burger, bacon and the sauce all together as your taste buds scream for another bite.
After 10 mins the burger might be gone and you can feel your stomach expanding. If you are still hungry start to eat the fries. When you are completely full you are able to sit back and relax, maybe lick your fingers. This is hands down the best meal ever. From before I look for the size whch was big, I look for the taste and this makes you crave for more, last I look for the quality and from the picture above how can you not want that.

1 comment:

  1. Nick, well I can say that we have at least one thing in common, food. I love T.G.I.F's Burgers. I personally think they are the best of all time. Looking at this blog really makes me hungry because you put great images and detail into it. I think we can both agree the picture looks a little better than it looks in the restaurant, but still by far the best burger. There is something about that sauce that they put on their burgers that just take them t the next level than others. Like you said above when you leave the place after eating the massive burger it feels like you are going to pop literally. I think you have inspired me to go out soon and get one. But again i like how you could find a video about the burger and the restaurant it really sells your point of how good it is. But most importantly its good how descriptive you were because if I never had a Jack Daniel's burger i would know what it is like now, and it will inspire me to go try one.

    ReplyDelete