Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nike Air Max

I am writing a review on the Nike Air Max shoe. This has been a shoe I have worn since I was in middle school and have had a great experience wearing them. I find this shoe provides the comfort and style guys my age are looking for. With this shoe Nike brings to you something that is lightweight compared to other shoes produced by Adidas and Reebok. The soles of the shoes are cushioned and the air pockets on the bottom of the shoes provide you with the maximum flexibility possible while wearing a sneaker.

This sneaker could be used as a training shoe or as something to wear casually. By training, I would only suggest using them for things such as lifting weights. I wouldn't suggest using them for running because the shoe isn't built for activities like that. If you use the shoe for its intended purposes it will provide you with a durable sneaker guaranteed to last you many years.


The Air Max sneaker usually is priced at around $95 - $125 in the United States. Since it is a well known brand and a durable shoe that isn't a bad price. If you don't wear sneakers everyday like I do then this would not be worth your money. But if you are willing to put out a little extra money it will be worth it to buy this sneaker. The sneaker provides you with today's current style for young adult males and they even produce women's shoes. You can find this sneaker at almost any reputable shoe store such as Sports Authority, Dick's Sporting Goods or even www.nike.com.

Many celebrities nowadays wear these shoes including Wayne Rooney, Macklemore and Ronnie from the show "Jersey Shore." I think over the past six years I have bought a total of five pairs of Air Max sneakers. Every pair I bought I have had good results with them. They bring me the comfort and style I look for when I'm buying sneakers. My favorite type of Air Max is the 90 version.


1 comment:

  1. Justin,

    I recently did an entrepreneur project on Philip Knight, the founder of Nike, in my Business and Society Class. While researching Philip Knight I learned a great deal about the company of Nike itself and the constant innovation which they strive for. The air max certainly revolutionized the shoe industry and allowed Nike to remain ahead of their competitors. I have owned a few pairs of the Nike Air Max sneakers and I have found them to be extremely comfortable and stylish.

    ReplyDelete