Thursday, February 28, 2013

Jimmy's Pizza

         Hey guys, I am here to write a review about Jimmy's Pizza.  They are a small sub shop right off campus.  I highly recommend Jimm's for a few reasons.  First of all they are easily accessible.  They are just off campus, so if you have a car it is only about a five minute drive.  They also accept Bison Bucks.   This can really come in handy when you are out of cash and do not want to eat the dining hall food anymore.  Jimmy's is also open all seven days a week from 10 in the morning to 10 at night, so whenever you get hungry they will be there.
         They have really good subs, especially the chicken fingers.  My favorite is their chicken finger sub, but their chicken park and chicken finger plates are also equally as good.   They also have one of the best calzones I have ever tasted.  When I am not getting a chicken finger sub, I am getting a calzone.  The only thing Jimmy's is not up at the top is their pizza.  I am a fan of a lot of cheese on my pizza, but their pizza has a thin layer of cheese.  
      My favorite part about Jimmy's is the size of their subs.  their large subs could feed about three people or one really hungry man.  Their large is about 20 inches long and is real filling.  A large sub is only 10 dollars too.  Everything about this restaurant is perfect for a Nichols student.  No car on campus? That is okay too, because Jimmy's delivers.   I highly recommend you eat here.

1 comment:

  1. Pat,

    I agree with you that Jimmy's is a great restaurant. My buddy introduced it to me back in October and I'm glad he did because they have some of the best food I've had. I haven't tried their chicken finger sub but after reading your review I will definitely check it out next time I am there. Usually when I go there I get a steak and cheese sub and enjoy it every time I get it. I'm also a fan of their mozzarella sticks and onion rings but never get to finish my entire order. They give you a great amount for the price you are paying. All the prices at Jimmy's are reasonable and I plan on going to them for the remainder of my time at Nichols. Great review!

    ReplyDelete