Thursday, February 28, 2013

iPad 4


For many weeks I have been looking to purchase a tablet. I only have an iPhone, and  I wanted to have a tablet that I was able to take everywhere with me and also something that had a bigger display than my phone. I was open to looking at many varieties of tablets such as nooks, kindles and Microsoft surfaces. But I still had my eyes set on an iPad from the beginning. After getting my first iPhone a couple years ago, I will never use another brand besides Apple

Since purchasing my iPad 4 after Christmas I have fell in love with it. I use it for absolutely everything. Surprisingly, I even use it for taking notes in most of my classes. Even though the iPad mini was just released and became very popular, I was not very impressed in stores. In my opinion the screen was way too small for me and I still felt that having the same size screen as the other iPad models was better. Another thing that impressed me about my new iPad was its new retina display. Everything on the screen looked so much better than the previous iPads.

One of the reviews that I read stated that they were kind of disappointed because Apple decided to stick to the same shape as the previous iPads. I feel that this is what Apple meant the iPad to look like and this was their signature shape for iPads.  One of the things that they were impressed about was the picture and video quality in the iPad. FaceTime appeared better on this version of the iPad. They also thought that the retina display was good quality. The rest of the iPad was mostly the same. The software was the same as the other versions with an iOS software already on the iPad. Also, the hardware was the same for this iPad model as well.
Apple iPad with Retina Display

No comments:

Post a Comment