Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Final Reflection

All in all, I've token allot from this class. Now every time I go on the computer at my home I have a different outlook on it. Now it seems like there is much I don't know about the computer when before it was the opposite. I've gained knowledge about the computer that I wouldn't gotten from any other college class anywhere.
Microsoft Excel easily taught me the most. When it comes to crunching numbers and making graphs about surveys I know exactly where to go now. Surveys is something I've been doing since I was a softmore and high school. I would've never thought that I would be calculating them and creating them into sometime as big as what we've did for it in class. I thank you for teaching me how to use Microsoft excel because this is something that I knew existed, but haven't used all thought out high school. I'm certain that I'll be doing surveys in the future, and with the knowledge that I've now acquired, I'll be sure to put you teaching into good use.
 
Thanks to you, I'll also be sure to put your flyer teaching into good use. As I partically expressed in my latest portfolio, flyer's is something that I've always wanted to know how to do. Not only that but its something that I always thought to be very challenging until I done it in this class. How you make things that seem big to us very small is something that I applaud you for. I wasn't more proud of myself about something until I finished my flyer and saw how it looked. 
This is something I could assure you will see from me again; my own flyer.


Making a movie was easily the most significant and hardest project we've done in this class. And at the same time was where I learned the most. This movie is something that I'll have on my YouTube account and is something that I'll always remember as being my greatest work on the computer that I've ever done. I learn not only how to make a movie, but I learned how to insert my voice into videos, insert music into video, and make a video look as smooth and nice as you see on the various ones on YouTube.
Digital apps is a class everyone should take early in there school career because its really a huge stepping stone on the various things you could find on the computer. Like I said before, I didn't know it was possible to do half of the stuff that I've done on my own. I looked at things you assigned us and thought 'That will take a good month," and it would end up only taking me a couple hours. You've enlightened me in many ways. I am lucky to have had the opportunity to take this class. Thank you again














No comments:

Post a Comment