Sunday, May 5, 2013

Final Reflection

I learned a lot from this Digital Applications class and there are many things I can take away from this class and use it as I move forward in my college career. One of biggest things I learned was how to make videos using a program called 'Movie Maker'. I have always wanted to create my own little montages on my computer and thanks to this class, I can finally do that. I got to take clips from other videos on the internet and turn them into my own. I thought it was really cool how I could create different animations and features on the video as well.

A second thing we did was the decades project, where we took an in-depth look at how to use Microsoft PowerPoint. While doing the group project, we learned how to embed videos onto slides, create timelines, and use animations no one has ever seen before. I thought this project was the most useful for us college students because as we move on here at Nichols College, using powerpoints and other visual aids is a vital part of other class presentations. These visuals can also make a student feel more comfortable while presenting in front of a class. This goes to show how much Nichols College truly cares about a students well-being.

All in all, I feel the Digital Applications class here at Nichols College is a very important one. Students shouldn't take this class fro granted, because it's a huge benefit to you that not many other colleges offer to their students.

No comments:

Post a Comment