Sunday, May 5, 2013

Final Reflection

This pass semester, I had taken a class called Digital Applications. I had learned a lot from this class, like how to make a website to help you get your name out there for the business but the most two important ones is how to use Excel and how to put effects on a PowerPoint presentation.

On Excel, the class got to learn a lot about the program. One thing that I learned about this program that I loved is that if you highlighted the row of number and want to average them all together, the computer would do the entire solving your math for you. So it saves you a whole lot of time so you can do something else. Another part about the excel program that I learn about was that you can make a graph, well any kind of graph. First you have to choose what kind of graph you want to make. It could be a pie, bar or ling graph and you could chose it to be in 3-D or 2-D. Once you pick what kind of graph you want, you then put the data in and the computer does the rest for you.

On PowerPoint, you mostly use it for presentations. When we had to do our group presentations in class, I had no idea what some of the details that our professor was talking about. I find out new ways to a PowerPoint more alive. I find out how to put music in the background, how to get a video onto the side without using the link, and much more. We also find out that you can have transition with your PowerPoint to make it not as normal as everyone else is PowerPoint.  

With all this new information, I could use it in future projects or presentations that I have. This class is good to learn about new ways to use the computer in a presentation and to helps you keep in touch with the new kind of technology that changes each year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment